Delhi : Meta has just released the avatar feature for WhatsApp. For emotional expression, iOS and Android users can create their own avatars and apply custom avatar stickers. This article demonstrates how to set up and send WhatsApp avatar stickers.
The avatar feature for Meta’s instant chat program is currently being released. According to Mark Zuckerberg, WhatsApp users will soon be able to create their own Avatar for their profile picture or choose from 36 different stickers that reflect different emotions and behaviors. Just like on Facebook and Instagram, users can customize their avatar by choosing an outfit, eye shape, and hair color.
Everyone will be able to use the avatar feature in the next few days. To access the functionality, please update your WhatsApp app, either Google Play Store or Apple App Store
Instructions to create a WhatsApp avatar
- Step 1 – The WhatsApp app on your iOS or Android phone should be open.
- Step 2: As soon as a chat opens, tap on the sticker icon in the Message box. For Android, the sticker options are located next to the GIF in the emoji tab.
- Step 3 – Use Avatar Crater’s capabilities to create your avatar. Choose your body type, hair color, haircut, facial shape, skin tone, and other features.
- Step 4: You can even try to have your avatar mimic your facial features. Just tap on the mirror icon on the right side of the screen. When you tap the icon to turn on the front camera, a small box appears with your image inside.
- Step 5: You can also add bindis to your avatar to give it a desi look.
- Step 6: WhatsApp will generate an avatar for you when you click “Done” after adding all the features. personalized messages.
Using your WhatsApp avatar, send stickers
- Any open WhatsApp chat can be entered by clicking on the sticker icon. Stickers of your avatar are available that are customized with different emotions such as love, anger and despair.
- Scroll and select an avatar to send in a chat.
- After tapping on it, the avatar will be emailed to your contact.
- You can also save your favorite Avatar stickers in one convenient place.
- You can modify your Avatar whenever you want by touching the pen icon. By altering your Avatar’s outfit, cosmetics, and hairstyle, you can make him look just the way you want.
How to turn WhatsApp profile picture into an avatar
Your avatar can be included in your WhatsApp profile picture.
- Step 1: After creating your Avatar, go to WhatsApp Settings.
- Step 2: Open your profile photo to make changes.
- Step 3: Select the avatar face you want to use as your profile photo by tapping Use Avatar in the editing area.
- Step 4 – Click Done after selecting the background color.