Personalized wishes are also perfect for adding a loving touch and blessings to friends and family who are drifting away from you and can’t be found in the new year. Create and send personalized New Year 2022 and stickers on WhatsApp to wish your friends and family a New Year. Here is a step by step guide.
First posted Jan 1, 2023 at 10:35am IST
2023 is here to start with new goals, aspirations, hopes and happiness. People are ready to start the year on a bright and optimistic note as they share gifts and blessings with their loved ones.
Here is a step-by-step tutorial on how to make and send custom WhatsApp stickers and GIFs, which you can send to your loved ones to amplify the joy of the holiday season. These personalized greetings are also ideal to include a note of love and blessings for loved ones who are far from you and that you will not be able to see in the New Year.
Read also | #UPIDown Trends on Twitter as Users Can’t Make Payments on New Year’s Eve 2022
How to send new stickers through WhatsApp chat
- Open WhatsApp and navigate to the group or chat you want to send New Year stickers to.
- Now look in the chat message box for installed New Year stickers.
- The emoji area is where you can find the stickers.
- Then navigate to the New Year sticker of your choice.
- The sticker you want to share is tap and send.
Also read: WhatsApp will stop operating on these Apple and Samsung smartphones; checklist here
How to get festive stickers for WhatsApp
- Open the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
- Now look for new stickers.
- The sticker pack you want to use can be opened and installed.
- Then open the installed sticker pack app and add stickers to WhatsApp.
Read also | iPhone 15 to Google Pixel Fold and more: the 5 most anticipated smartphones of 2023
How to make a personalized New Year GIF on WhatsApp
- On your iOS or Android smartphone, launch WhatsApp.
- Open the window for your individual or group conversation where you want to send Happy New Year GIFs.
- Select Gallery from the attachments menu by clicking on the attachments option in the WhatsApp message box.
- Now go through the photos on your phone to find out the video you want to turn into a GIF.
- In the WhatsApp preview box, choose the video and shorten it by six seconds.
- Now stream the movie as a GIF by tapping on the GIF icon in the preview box.
Read also | Jio Phone 5G Specifications Revealed Online, Probably Has Dual Rear Camera; Is it opening soon?
Last Updated Jan 1, 2023 10:35am IST