We’re back again for this week’s version of What’s New on Netflix from ClutchPoints Entertainment this weekend. For this weekend of January 20-22, let’s take a look at all the new shows, series, seasons, and movies that are new on Netflix this weekend.
New on Netflix this weekend of January 20-22, 2023
- Bake Squad: Season 2
- Bling Empire: New York – Wealthy Asian-Americans lead sophisticated lives in New York City. Between endless numbers and party nights, they show off their luxurious and rich everyday life, along with their exciting wardrobes.
- Fauda: Season 4
- majnu mission
- The Real World: Season 28
- shanty town
January 22 – Unfortunately, there are no new shows on Netflix this Saturday. Bad luck!
- Minions: The Rise of Gru– Find out how Gru came to be and how he met the minions in this hilarious family-friendly animated film from The Despicable Me.
- narvik – At the border where Hitler tasted his first defeat, a soldier returns home only to find his wife hiding a secret from him.
And that’s all the new shows coming to Netflix this weekend, but if you’re looking for more shows to watch this weekend, be sure to check out the following new shows that premiered earlier this week:
- Junji Ito Maniac: Japanese Tales of the Macabre– Here comes another run for the animated adaptation by famed horror manga writer and artist Junji Ito as a collection of twenty different haunting stories is brought to people’s home screens on Netflix this month.
- The Pez Outlaw
- that 90s show– After the success of That ’70s Show, we now turn to the ’90s. The show centers on Leia Forman, the teenage daughter of Eric Forman and Donna Pinciotti, who bonds with other teens while spending the summer of 1995 with her grandparents, Red, and Kitty in Point Place, Wisconsin, 15 years after the events of That ’70s show.
- women at war
Looking for more shows? Then check out the rest of the shows premiering on Netflix this January 2023. For everything else on Netflix, HBO, and Prime Video, stick with ClutchPoints Entertainment.